new achievements

It has been a week that i didn't blog and i finally do so! :) Well, what should i blog about? For the past one week in school, we had our Annual General Meeting (AGM) for kelab, badan beruniform and also permainan plus our rumah sukan stay back had just started as well. Although it had been a tiring week but yet it's still fun and awesome and as me, i hope more from it cause it's gonna be my last year to have fun with it! :( Well, as I promised, I will be active in all the kokurikulum as I'm already form 5 so it might be the last year for me so the main thing is ENJOY! :) And I will definitely do so as I was just chosen for few posts in the board so need to work hard on it!
First few achievements:-
1. Netball Club: President
2. Green House: Vice President
3. Photography Club: President
4. Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah (PBSM): President
5. Commander for marching competition in April
This few posts is my first few achievements in year 2011 but guess what I will continue doing my best to achieve my upcoming goals! :)
Plus, tomorrow I'm going out with few of the coaches and i beat it will be fun and awesome though! I'm just so excited as I seriously can't wait for it anymore! Mid valley small coaches gathering, here i come! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow... 4 President (commander is consider as president.. lol) and only 1 VP.. tsk3.. giler kuasa.. hahha.. jk.. gratz~

    ReplyDelete