Last Post Of The Month Of January

Well, It had been almost a month since I first started to blog and I finally realised how awesome blogging is! :) Thank you to my awesome friends (Carmen Wong, Jia-Yun, Shu Yen, Brandon Choo) Who influenced me on it! Thank you, you awesome people! :D Through out this month, Lot of things had eventually happened and also lot of things that I had eventually blogged about too! Like my first time blogging, first time doing orientation, first time doing prefect intake interview, first time walking like a granny first time having McD with my board member during school hours and eventually lot of first timr of my life had happened in this month. Although this month wasn't the best month in my life as I always look forward for more in life but it's definitely a tiring and memorable month for me! :) It was a month which fulled with studies, activites, staybacks but also a month which fulled with happiness, joys, tears and stress! I had learned and realised lot of things throughout this month. " Happiness is not inevitable but if you work hard on it I'm sure you will get pay off on it!" AND " No matter how others look down at you, you must never look down at yourself because without you, yourself, no one can help you out! So just do whatever you feel like doing and just focus on it!" That's all about for now, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment