A Boring Day

Yesterday was seriously a boring day as I was home alone for the whole day. Why? because my sista got tuition for the whole day so my parents went out to send her for tuition and letting the big sista to study at home. Somehow home alone are still awesome as in I get the chance of staying at home but doing nothing! :P Not really nothing but just something, I eventually studied for the 5 hours but the rest was used to watch TV and also facebook-ing! :P what did I studied? I eventually planned to study 3 chapter of history yesterday but end up just 2 of it was done! :(

my sejarah textbook. :)


my reference book!
my messy table! :P


Guess what, I'm gonna continue study today! GO AMANDA! Stay focus! If I Can't Then I must! Focus on Your Outcome! Your Studies! Go for it! SPM here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment