I love chemistry and biology, I mean seriously! Some of you might think that I'm crazy or even mad but no offence I am! :D To me, chemistry is the best subject out of the other three, continue by bio and physics! WHY?? maybe because of the bonding and bonding or even the melting or boiling! I seriously had no idea on it! :P Unfortunately, I had a full day of chemistry and biology today since 8.30 till now! Because my intervansi is just right around the corner plus my SPM leh so must focus more on my studies but I'm sure I can do! Just need to be focus and be discipline on it! So go for it my dear! work harder on it and i'm sure your hard work will be pay off! Come back to the point first as I ran out of the topic for quite some time already! :P So about my study today, surprisingly I still remember all of it since the last time i read it! :D Not only that I found out that most of the keywords are eventually still in my mind maybe because of the super memory that I have! HAHA At the same time, i redo some of the key ideas cause it eventually become kelang-kabut already so yay! And I did my weekly planner too! Let's have a look on it! :D
Start focus AMANDA!!! SPM is just right around the corner! :)
Aww....Look at the awesome heart that i drew!! :D
my mindmap and my weekly planner! see how awesome it is! :)
How i miss the school days... Chem... bio... lol... physic... seriously miss that.. hhahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL. too bad for you though. HAHA
ReplyDeletebut it's gonna be my last year though! :(