We had our AGM for green house yesterday and I was just so lucky that been selected as the new vice president in year 2011! thank you for choosing and support me through out the whole selection. I promise that I'll give my very best and do whatever it takes for green house to make sure we win! :) We're green and We fight for win! :) To the upcoming board, I sincerely hope that we can work together and bring up the level of green house! And now I shall introduce you guys our new board members! :)
--NEW BOARD MEMBERS--
President- Faiz Hafiy
Vice President- Amanda Cheam
Secretary- Prisha Zenia
Assistant- Alynna Catherine de Costa
Treasurer- Lim Tao Yang
Commander- Yoon Keng Hung
Assistant- Kong Sook Yin
Head of decoration- Elise Tee
Assistant- Wong Hui En
Head of Cheerleader- Zender Ng
Head of atlethics- Firdaus
Asistant- Lee Quan Xin
Congratulation to everyone and hope that everyone will give their very best for it! GO GREEN !!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment